To me, dogs are just dogs. Sure, there are different types of dogs, but I am under the impression that when you get so fucking specific with just naming the breed of the dog, then things have gone too far. I think it’s fair to say that my dog Sammy is some mix between a terrier and a chihuahua or my dog Ringo is a mix between a beagle and a terrier. I am not going to say that Sammy is a terhuahua or Ringo is a Beagerrier because that’s fucking dumb.
Plus, I think breeders purposely mix Chihuahuas and Poodles with everything so they can get some weird-ass name combination. And making it mixed with a Labrador for the “DOR” at the end makes every breed seem epic.
Here’s a list of some of the most ridiculous combination names:
- Basador: Bassethound/Labrador Retriever
- Beagledor: Beagle/Labrador
- Bocker: Beagle/Cocker Spaniel
- Chestie: Chihuahua/West Highland White Terrier
- Foxhuahua: Fox Terrier/Chihuahua
- Frug: French Bulldog/Pug
- Jackabee: Jack Russel Terrier/Beagle
- Labrat: Labrador/Rat Terrier
- Pom Chi: Pomeranian/Chihuahua
- Sibebord: Siberian Husky/Border Collie
- Snorkie: Miniature Schnauzer/Yorkshire Terrier
- St. Berdoodle: St. Bernard/Poodle
Dogs should remain just dogs and not traded because of their weird types (says the Pokéfan), it’s just not fair to the buyer or the dog.
Honestly, these cute names just do not cut it. They’re obscenely cute and uninteresting/laughable. So, breeders and avid fans: shut the fuck up.